Odanako! | オダナコ！
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
WARNING: Odanako! is not even close to production-ready usable tool. It's buggy and incomplete, yet cheap. Buy it only if you want to try vector-based approach and help us to improve our editor.
Keep in mind, though, price will be increased later and all who bought it at early-access will get all future updates without extra payments.
Pixel-art is definitely a raster. But tool to create it isn't obliged to be!
Odanako! is a pixel-art editor, which utilizes editable vector approach. Our tool is made with two things in mind:
- Drawing must be fast & convenient
- Editing must be fast & convenient
Vector-based approach gives you ability to easily:
- Transform your shapes. Scale, rotate, skew - results always will be pixel-perfect
- Change shape without redrawing whole curve
- Animate your graphics using keyframes, bones and shape morphing
- Create seamless tiling by placing shapes across tile borders
...and much more!
Join our community if you have any question, we will be glad to answer.
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this tool at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
In first 10 buyers
Be the one of the first 10 who have bought Odanako!
Your name, avatar (or photo) and any short quote by you will be placed to the "Hall of Fame" located at "About Odanako!" window.
Very first deal
First purchase can occur only once. Thus, it is special event for us. Fetch this reward and we will forever inscribe you into our "Hall of Fame" located in "About Odanako!" window as our first buyer.
In first 100 buyers
Didn't managed to get into top 10? Don't worry, you still can get into "Hall of Fame" by fetching this reward.
We will place your name, avatar or photo and any short quote you wish to share in our "Hall of Fame" under "About Odanako!" window.
- v. 0.2.5.2545-alphaMay 15, 2018
- v. 0.2.5.2519-alpha (Weekly)Apr 07, 2018
- Back to work!Mar 31, 2018
- Some minor technical problemsMar 20, 2018
- v. 0.2.5.2492-alpha (Weekly)Mar 09, 2018
- v. 0.2.4.2450-alpha (Weekly)Mar 04, 2018
- v. 0.2.3.2380-alpha (Weekly)Feb 24, 2018
- v. 0.2.0.2326-alpha (first Linux release)Feb 17, 2018