Back to work!
Finally got my hardware fixed to the point. Not the top grade replacement but at least I can work.
Nothing to show right now. Thus I reveal some near future updates. Currently we're working on:
- Adding pixel grid on high zoom levels
- Adding preview window with zoom level independent of main canvas
- Improvement of fill implementation
- Free document sizes instead of fixed 64x64 (it depends on poor & non-optimized fill implementation at the moment)
- Loadable palettes & full RGB swatches
- Layers & groups
Let us know if you're expecting something other done in first place!
Get Odanako! | オダナコ！
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.